Best PT I have ever had. Five sessions with Matt and my daughter asked my “Dad, why has your tummy gone all bumpy?”, Result!
This man really knows how to get results fast, and is so encouraging . I actually now enjoy going to the gym and have seen amazing results in my fitness, confidence and body , thanks so much keeping me in the zone xx
As a bigger girl I was really worried about asking for help from a personal trainer…..however Matt made me feel at ease at once and not only is he helping me loose weight he has given me self belief that I can be the person I wanna be.
I had my first hypnotherapy session today and to be honest went in feeling rubbish but I have come out feeling amazing,postive and all I can say is watch this space 🙂
Cottage cheese is the one!!! Very good source of slow release protein. You either love it or hate it.. Or sumink in the middle ; ) but get it down you! Think of food as a necessity, a fuel.. not always as a pleasure and consume it for its health benefits. This is the choice feed for a late night snack.
What is the most important nutrient for health, growth and development?
Hydrate for hypertrophy: Water is needed to transport nutrients to your cells and transport waste out of the body. Water helps form the structures of protein and glycogen.
In order to move and flex your muscles, you need water. If your body is dehydrated, your muscles will be deprived of electrolytes and cramp. Since muscles are controlled by nerves, without the proper water and electrolyte balance, muscle strength and control will also be impaired.
It is essential that you stay hydrated if you want to build muscle and experience optimal performance in the gym.
The list of benefits includes but is far from limited to:
- Healthier skin
- Teeth and bones
- Mind and body
- Digestive system
- Reduces fatigue
- Aids weight loss
- Reduces fluid retention
- Aids muscle tone
How much should we drink
I recommend an ounce per pound of weight. In example if you weigh 150 pounds that would be 150 ounces. 2 litres of water = around 70 ounces of water.
Try it for a week, carry your bottle with you, stick a 2 litre bottle on your desk, take a bottle in the car, and leave a jug with a slice of lemon in the kitchen. Feel the benefits and tell me about them on facebook.
Yours in health
Matt My Trainer.
After your weigh set, set the weight down, take two deep breaths, then add a further two reps.
“A small tip for big gainz”
A week ago I gave up smoking all thanks to Matt Searle for hypnotherapy. I smoked for 12 long years and it was definitely time to give up! Im so proud of myself after several failed attempts I have finally cracked it and I feel amazing!! Thank you for all the support from my friends and family… I am officially smoke free
DONT FORGET THAT SHAKE
When we lift weights are body’s adapt to the stress placed upon it, our muscle adapts to be able to deal with the stress that it expects.
But the muscle needs to be fed to repair and grow.
So if you do not feed your muscles after your session, you have not maximised your potential, all of that hard work is wasted.
You packed your gym kit, you took the effort to get out of the front door, so much hard work to lift those weights, maybe you got a personal best on your squat, so much effort to do that cardio, one more set, two more reps!!! Good session!!!
“But you didn’t have your protein after???????”
School boy error.
DONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE, PACK YOUR PROTEIN SHAKE!!!
Are you training half heartedly or at full throttle!? When we have a strong goal the difference can be phenomenal!
So how do we solidify our goals?
• First, choose your goal. Set a measurable timeframe. Choose something that is hard yet achievable. Set it today!!
• We must set our goals as though the outcome IS inevitable. Providing our goal is within the realms of possibility, we can see, unarguably, that with 100% intent, with 100% commitment we WILL achieve whatever we set out to achieve! It’s just a matter of doing it. It’s time to get the job done and you will do whatever it takes to succeed. Now you are 100% on board.
• Now you’re on board, you will find your drive for success. What do you need to achieve? What are your tools? What is your game plan? Maximise your success with a personal trainer.
We don’t get in a taxi without knowing where we are going!
• You can strengthen your intent by seeing success as a real possibility “by seeing success” And the more clearly you see that the goal you’re aiming for is actually a real and attainable possibility then the more you are able to strengthen you intent. Once you commit yourself, your focus increases tenfold as a by-product.
• When you solidify your intent 100% then ALL of you is on board. ALL of you is going for gold. 100% dedication is now inevitable!
• It is always worth remembering that you do retain ultimate control over your actions. Which means that in every moment you have the power to choose what you do. So that in every moment you can choose to act in a way which leads you to success, you can choose to think in a way which leads you to success. You can choose to commit yourself for success.
• We will only activate ourselves fully with the correct internal recourses, these include: Commitment, dedication, motivation.
• Choose your goal, as though achieving it is matter of fact!